So some jackass broke into my server at home and apparently did something to it yet I still can’t figure out what. I tried logging into the machine yesterday only to find my passwords all reset. Apparently the asshat responsible wasn’t too smart because the disabled Admin account was still useable from safe mode (Win2k3 box….yes it was patched).
So for now I’ve moved my blog to WordPress.com until I can figure out what I am going to do with it. Not sure I want to bother hosting it at home anymore because its not worth the effort involved to keep a server running just for a nice domain name pointing to a blog. Time will tell I guess but at least I can use WordPress for free here and updates are done automatically which is real nice.